Our colleagues over at Technology Metals Research (TMR) — home of ARPN Expert Dr. Gareth Hatch — are hosting a free, content-packed technical webinar on rare earths, featuring not one but FOUR of the industry’s top technical experts.
You can see who they are and reserve your spot by clicking here.
Here are just a few of the things that you’ll learn on this free webinar:
- Which specific rare-earth minerals are the most important for future production, and why;
- The critical difference between mineral reserves and mineral resources – and why it matters;
- The criteria for selecting underground versus open-pit mining for rare-earth projects;
- The key steps for processing rare earths and why flotation can be a real challenge for these minerals; and
- The radioactive impurities that no-one seems to talk about (hint: they’re not talking about uranium or thorium)
And MUCH more.
This is the first time that TMR has done a webinar of this type, so it’s sure to be popular – sign up now as places will be limited!